A bit about us:
Based in San Diego, we are a TOP multi-family GC looking fo a strong Estimator to add to our team. The role is to prepare accurate, timely and detailed permit and construction estimates for all assigned
projects. Reports to the Director of Preconstruction..
• Prepare all scope sheets for potential bidders.
• MUST have worked on multi-family projects as an Estimator
• Prepare budgets for all construction work associated with a project.
• Assemble, maintain and monitor a qualified bidders list for project.
• Coordinate with Project Managers on the maintenance of bidders/contractors list for their
• Assist Project Manager by providing data to facilitate purchasing.
• Read and understand all construction documents including plans, specifications and soil
• Coordinate estimating process with the project team.
• Verify that all bidders have received and used the latest set of construction documents.
• Provide feedback on value engineering issues.
• Provide feedback on project pricing issues.
• Review budget with VP and present to Development team.
• Follow up with subcontractors during bid process to make sure we have full coverage.
• Collect and maintain a database of information on new bidders
If you meet the requirements and are looking for a great opportunity with excellent benefits, please apply today!