A bit about us:
Based in South Carolina, we are an Industry Leading General Contractor, revolutionizing the Property & Construction space! We are in urgent need of experienced Project Managers to manage and ensure every stage of the construction process is on track. As a Project Manager, your supervisory responsibility includes Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Mentoring employees, who you will then plan, assign and delegate work to. In addition to resolving any employee issues, you must also be in accordance with company policy & applicable laws.
This role reports to the Sr. Project Manager, Project Executive & Operations Manager. If you feel your experience / skill-sets make you qualified for this position, please read on..
What can we do for you?
Do you want to make a true impact within the Construction market and build a career doing it?
- Industry Leading Salaries!
- Extensive Benefits Package!
- Training / Growth Opportunities & Reimbursed Educational Assistance!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
*Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Mgmt. or Related Field Desired
- 10+ years of experience within field / related area
- Ability to fully receive direction & coaching, as well as work independently / achieve autonomy
- Capacity to successfully prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to analyze customer requirements, creating specifications, input to proposals
- Strong written / oral communication & team skills
- Ability to prioritize requests & manage projects to meet target delivery dates
- Proficient in generating queries & reports using Prolog software
- Working Knowledge of Prolog Software / *CAD 2000 or *CAD 3-D
- Experience in Industrial/Manufacturing, and Design-Build construction is required.
Why join us?
Our firm has extensive expertise in virtually every market imaginable. Whether you're looking to work on a Corporate Campus, Mixed-Use / High-Rise, College, Mall, Sports Stadium or even a Hospital, we have an opportunity for you!
As one of the West Coast's premier general contractors, we have been setting market trends and raising the standard for over half a century! If you want to be part of our team and work on our next legacy project, let's talk!