A bit about us:
To meet the challenges of today’s
manufacturing environment, we’ve created a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform to help companies enhance how they approach IIoT, ML and big data. We have
an immediate need for a Systems Engineer who will work directly with the customer to determine technical
requirements and navigate resources to help deliver our cloud-based solutions.
This is a full-time direct hire, REMOTE (work from home) opportunity with competitive salary and excellent employee benefits.
Do you have 2-3 years in a manufacturing or automation engineering role and want to move towards a client-facing/ consulting opportunity?
If so... read on!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a Systems, Manufacturing, or Automation Engineering role
- Bachelor’s, MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study
- Strong understanding of OT or automation system integrator (HW or SW)
- Knowledge and ability to understand enterprise level architecture
- Strong understanding of manufacturing operations
- Experience in Agile methodologies and SCRUM is a plus!
- Demonstrated experience working with high-volume, multi-tiered,
distributed critical applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively, both written and
verbal, with technical and non-technical people across functional teams
Overall understanding of the following:
- PLCs and OPC technology
- Reporting tools
- Relational databases/ SQL
- Control Engineering
- Process Historians
- Data Analytics/ Data Science
- Batch Control Systems/ Batch Logic
- Process Engineering
- Cloud computing and web technologies
What will you be doing?
- Overall project projection, implementation, management and delivery
- Ensure that there is clarity in what is needed to deliver customer
projects as promised
- Determine and identify high-level functional and technical
- Scheduling of resources to ensure that we can navigate resources
shortages and customer expectations
- Identify, document and plan for resolution of project risks
- Interact with management to plan project schedules and technical
- Interact with developers to provide quality assurance reviews and
assure meeting customer expectations
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + excellent employee benefits
- Stock options
- Work remotely