Who We Need
Looking an extremely customer focused Senior Professional Services Engineer to make an immediate impact on our team. We value innovative thinking, the idea of Winning Together, and a maniacal focus on putting our customers first. Joining our team will make you an integral part of leading to the next level and leading the way in data plane virtualization.
The Senior Professional Services Engineer is responsible for delivery of ongoing product and services for all customers to ensure company and customer satisfaction goals are met. Experience with databases and cloud infrastructure is a must.
This person will be a subject matter expert in the area of databases and will assist in pre-sales efforts as well.
Strong process management skills and the ability to create a process when required are key components for success in this role.
- Install and Implement our product
- Provide in-depth product knowledge
- Provide product capability assessment
- Understand and deliver on customer needs and requirements
- Effectively communicate the customer’s message internally to engineering and marketing teams
- Accurately model customer requests to optimize product recommendations
- Write technical whitepapers and application notes
- Provide internal and external training on company’s products as needed
- Explore and analyze different designs and applications to evaluate new opportunities or requirements for product specifications
- Excellent communications and people skills
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Able to create and effectively present technical material
- Exhibit a fast learning curve and an eagerness to learn and overcome new technological challenges
- Able to work under pressure and against deadlines
- Have a genuine dedication to customer service and make it apparent with each customer interaction
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with enterprise customers in different environments
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise storage environments
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases
- Experience with GCP or AWS implementations
- Ability to travel within the U.S. as required
We let IT organizations accelerate the movement of business-critical applications to cloud infrastructure. Its pioneering Data Plane Virtualization technology allows customers to decouple the management and movement of data from the infrastructure it runs on. Changing the economics and agility of business-critical data, we change the relationship between applications and infrastructure.