Responsibilities and Duties:
Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
• Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
• Creates, maintains construction schedules, 3 week look ahead, identifies and solves problems.
• Conduct foreman meetings.
• Will coordinate inspections in conjunction with subcontractor schedules
• Has knowledge and experience with other trades scope of work.
7+ years of relevant experience in scheduling, filed supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction. Ability to read, understand specifications, blueprints, engineering and architectural drawings.
• Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
• Excellent listening skills and strong communication.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, project management software (Prolog or similar), and scheduling software Microsoft Projects and Primavera.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
• A strong work ethic and a "can-do" attitude.
Please email me your resume at email@example.com.