Development Project Manager - Multi-Family
Managed by Jobot Pro
Based on Experience
Oversees, directs and is responsible for due diligence, plan development, budgeting, implementation, scheduling, and oversight (as needed) of construction on projects from conception to completion. Communicates directly with senior management concerning project cost and scheduling.
- Three years prior experience as a Project Manager for an apartment/multi-family developer with experience in a wide variety of product types (garden, wrap, podium, etc.).
- Extensive experience working with a variety of jurisdictional agencies, including Cities, Counties, Water Boards, USACE, DTSC, etc.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- MBA or Masters in Urban Planning preferred.
- Must be team-oriented.
- Responsible for project specific due diligence items. Prepares and creates project budgets and schedules during due-diligence based upon available project information.
- Recommends and negotiates contracts for architects, engineers, landscape architects, soils, environmental consultants, utility consultants and other consultants during due diligence.
- Responsible for directing the development of project construction documents subject to the Vice President of Development’s approval of plans.
- Oversee project management of specific projects including direct responsibility for obtaining all permits, discretionary approvals, licenses and bonds as necessary.
- Assumes responsibility for cost, schedule, quality and budget control of assigned projects, as applicable
- Understands and communicates project conditions, budgets, schedules, agreements and jurisdictional requirements to senior management and joint venture partners.
- Leads and directs the work of department team members
- Initiate and coordinate pre-construction with select GC partners in partnership with the VP of Construction Management.
- Assist in the mentoring and professional development of Assistant Project Managers and Administrative staff.
- Leads or is a member of organizational working groups to stream line processes and procedures.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining a GREAT company, please apply today!