A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA we are one world's leading travel and leisure companies. We offer a premier experience for you and the entire family with locations all around the world. With consistent growth and stability, we are always looking to add ambitious and enthusiastic team members. Currently, we're looking to add a DevOps Engineer to work between multiple IT groups including web development, infrastructure, systems teams, and global information security.
If you are an up and coming DevOps Engineer with the drive and ambition to learn and grow in an established company, then please read on...
What can we do for you?
Do you want to work for a company that values work/life balance and treats everyone like family? Then this may be the spot for you!
- 9/80 work schedule, so you get every other Friday off!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- New and exciting projects always in the works!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to work with the teams implementing, developing, and operating our high-traffic, customer facing website infrastructure.
- 4-5 years of experience in DevOps technologies
- Automate application build, deployment and monitoring
- Design, build, and maintain a resilient, secure and efficient web application platform
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Perform CI/CD processes with one or more of the following technologies and platforms including Java, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gradle, Akamai, and AWS
- Help set up infrastructure using AWS cloud
- Containerization of microservices.
- Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in Java development
- Experience using scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.) and configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.) and command execution frameworks
Why join us?
Progress your career all work working at a company that values your family life and treats you as such.