A bit about us:
Based out of San Francisco, CA we are a National Leader in Construction, revolutionizing the Commercial & Civil market space! We are in urgent need of experienced Superintendents to coordinate field operations for high-profile, large scale projects with a commitment to safety, quality & efficiency. As a Super, your supervisory responsibility includes Hiring, Training & Mentoring employees, who you will then plan, assign and delegate work to. In addition to resolving any employee issues, you must also be in accordance with company policy & applicable laws.
This role reports to the Field Project Executive, Field Operations Manager & Senior Superintendents. If you feel your experience / skill-sets make you qualified for this position, please read on..
What can we do for you?
Do you want to make a true impact within the Construction market and build a career doing it?
- Industry Leading Salaries!
- Extensive Benefits Package!
- Training / Growth Opportunities & Reimbursed Educational Assistance!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
*High School Diploma / Equivalent is Required
*Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Mgmt. or Related Field Desired
- Minimum 5 years of experience within field construction mgmt / related field
- Ability to fully receive direction & coaching, as well as work independently / achieve autonomy
- Capacity to successfully prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Monitor & Approve all requisitions and purchase orders
- Works well at project sites in the field environment
- Ability to communicate well multiple levels of personnel
- Monitor schedule with PM and PE's
Why join us?
Our company has extensive expertise in virtually every market imaginable. Whether you're looking to work on a Corporate Campus, Mixed-Use / High-Rise, College, Mall, Sports Stadium or even a Hospital, we have an opportunity for you!
As one of the West Coast's premier Contractors, we have been setting market trends and raising the standard for over a century! If you want to be part of our team and work on our next legacy project, let's talk!