• Directly oversees job site personnel and subcontractors
engaged in planning and executing work schedules, and coordinating various
phases of construction to prevent delays.
• Works with Project Manager and Scheduler in the
development and refinement of the project schedule, to keep the schedules properly
updated, and see that the job meets the completion date.
• Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction
on basis of starting and completion times.
• Orders procurement of tools and materials to be delivered
at specific times to conform to work schedules.
• Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship
conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
• Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used
and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated on reports.
• Completes Daily Field Production Reports on a daily basis.
• 5 years construction experience working in the capacity of
• Experienced in civil construction.
• Utility experience preferred.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions;
works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing
with emotional topics.
• Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling
and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data
effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Manages difficult customer situations; responds promptly
to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to
requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.