• Directly oversees job site personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work schedules, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
• Works with Project Manager and Scheduler in the development and refinement of the project schedule, to keep the schedules properly updated, and see that the job meets the completion date.
• 5 years construction experience working in the capacity of Superintendent.
• Experienced in civil construction, earthwork project experience is a huge plus.
• Utility experience preferred.