A bit about us:
We are a California Licensed General Contractor, serving clients since 1945! We are looking for
experienced Superintendents to coordinate field operations for
high-profile, large scale projects with a commitment to safety, quality &
efficiency. As a Super, your supervisory responsibility includes Hiring,
Training & Mentoring employees, who you will then plan, assign and
delegate work to. In addition to resolving any employee issues, you must also
be in accordance with company policy & applicable laws.
role reports to the Field Project Executive, Field Operations Manager &
other assigned supervisors. If you feel your experience / skill-sets make you
qualified for this position, please read on..
What can we do for you?
you want to make a true impact within the Construction market and build a career
- Part of an elite team.
- Not volume-driven: it’s about relationships.
- Direct access to firm leaders.
- You will not be micromanaged.
- We’re established but not overgrown.
- Family atmosphere—you are not a number here.
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
School Diploma / Equivalent is Required
Degree in Engineering, Construction Mgmt. or Related Field Desired
- Prepare and update the master schedule
- Chair weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
- Attend weekly OAC Meetings and review 3-week look-ahead schedule
- Track long-lead items
- Order material for self-performed tasks
- Write thorough Daily Job Reports
- Strong, resourceful problem-solving skills; ability to plan strategically and articulate action and contingency plans.
- Efficiency, diligence and reliability in completing project documentation.
- Effective team leadership and management; outstanding group-presentation skills; ability to perform under pressure.
Why join us?
Our expertise crosses many sectors such as Healthcare, Medical Office Buildings, Industrial, Cultural + Educational, Commercial Office Buildings and other niche markets. With offices in both Southern and Northern California, we offer a range of construction services to ensure the success of every client’s vision and budget at every stage of the project!