Looking for a Senior Solution Architect with a strong background in Storage that enjoys the Sales aspect of helping to close large enterprise deals.
Who We Need?
In this position, the individual will provide technology expertise to enable successful pre-sale activities, work closely with the company’s sales teams to grow existing accounts and drive new activities in front of new customers.
Work with Enterprise Sales Rep’s to ensure customer satisfaction, generate new business and grow existing accounts. This includes:
- Hands-on installation experience preferred
- At least five years of experience working with mid-range and Enterprise customers in different environments
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise storage environments
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Must possess excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Linux/ Windows/ESX administration
- Knowledge of replication and data protection is an advantage
- Team player
- Capable of building presentations and presenting technical material
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Must be comfortable and motivated to work in an environment where revenue is king and agility + energy are paramount
- Fast learning curve, eagerness to learn and face new technological challenges.
Backed my Sequoia Capital we are a leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. The world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease.