A bit about us:
Our organization has been helping our clients build for over a century. American owned and operated since 1906, we have grown from a small local excavator into one of the most capable and trusted providers of construction services. As one of the nation’s most established firms, we have a long-term perspective that is invaluable in our industry. As we continue to grow & expand our presence throughout California, we are in need of an experienced Estimator to "hit the ground running" on our new Legacy project in San Mateo.
What can we do for you?
Looking for more.. Money? Growth? Time?
- UNCAPPED Salaries! $$
- Fast-Track Promotion Opportunities!
- Tier I Benefits Package!
- Additional Vacation/PTO Time!
- Extensive Work/Life Balance!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- 10+ years of estimating and cost control related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Mgmt. or Related Field Desired
- Knowledge of On Screen Take-off, Microsoft Excel, and Bluebeam Software
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Must be familiar with both conceptual, detailed, and self-perform estimating
Why join us?
With offices up and down the West Coast, we are a National Leader in Construction, revolutionizing the Commercial & Civil market space! We pride ourselves on being a local builder with national reach. Our 4,200 employees are spread across offices and job-sites throughout the United States. Though our presence today is larger than ever before, we are deeply rooted in the communities where we build and live.
Our portfolio features projects of all sizes and levels of complexity — from intricate interior renovations to some of the most complex Commercial operations in the country; we can build it all — and we do. But, more than our extensive portfolio, what truly sets us apart from our competition is our people. Their dedication to providing world-class service to our clients, resolve for delivering exceptional work, capacity for innovation and problem solving, and unwavering commitment to improving the communities we serve, not only make it a great place to work, but a company with which our clients want to work.