WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC "LEAN IN" SOFTWARE ENGINEERING LEADER IN the Bay Area. Many of the team is remote so you can work off site often but we are Hardhearted in the city of San Francisco.
WE ARE AND AI lOGISTICS AND SCHEDULING B2B SAAS COMPANY THAT HAS RAISED 7+ MILLION FROM TOP VENTURE CAPITAL AND IN A FAST GROWTH MODE.
We are considered revolutionary by our customers such as Airbnb, Box, Dropbox, Slack, Shopify, Expedia and Stripe.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager who is interested in leading and developing a world class Engineering Team. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will lead a group of talented engineers to develop and enhance our platform.
- Mentor engineers, crafting a career path that takes advantage of the technical and business challenges we face
- Coach engineers to make sound architecture and process decisions
- Manage technical projects that spans across multiple engineering teams
- Establish and enhance processes that enable engineering teams to execute on priorities
- Optimize processes, ensure commitments stay on track, remove roadblocks, and facilitate fast execution and timely decision-making
- Help build and scale a world class engineering team through interviewing and hiring top-quality engineers.
- Contribute to product and technical roadmaps.
- Represent the team in front of internal and external audiences with various levels of technical fluency.
- 8+ years of total engineering experience, with at least 3 years experience in engineering management
- A strong command of technical skills, focused on the architecture of scalable web-based software and systems
- A passion for empowering and growing engineers, building engineering teams, and aligning technical and business goals
- Experience working with and influencing cross functional teams
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental
- Generous Paid Time off
- Fully stocked pantry and bar
- Company Sponsored Happy Hours and Team Offsites
- Pre IPO equity