A bit about us...
Based in San Francisco, CA we are a fast-growing
startup which is coming fresh off a new round of VC funding. Servicing enterprise companies with fintech solutions, we streamline solutions in a highly monetized industry with an intuitive platform powered by the latest innovations in cloud, containerization and microservices-as-a-service.
If you are a Senior Java Engineer with experience working on production code for enterprise SaaS applications, than please read on!
What can we do for you?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Culture!
- Competitive Stock Options!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? We are
Bachelor's in Computer Science and the following:
- 4+ years' experience building elegant SaaS solutions using Java
- Experience building out new features from scratch in a production setting
- Experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL (or similar)
- Strong adherence to object oriented design and development
- Knowledge or experience in building apps which run on AWS
- Experience in API design for new clients and 3rd party applications
- Methodical approach to unit testing and functional testing
Desired but not required:
- Python, C# coding or skills in other object oriented back-end coding languages
- Experience with containerization technologies, i.e. Docker or Kubernetes is a strong plus
- Proven success in working in a start-up environment
- Github or online portfolio to demonstrate recent projects
Why join us?
have our sights set on incredible success in the B2B services market, and we
want you to succeed with us. You will be an integral part of
our platform engineering team, spearheading new feature development for our cloud based solutions. For your important work, you will be granted a competitive base
salary for the SF Bay area market, as well as stock options in a fast-growing company primed for success in a Multi-Billion dollar market. Leadership opportunities are almost expected to
become available to you as the company scales.
in cloud, containerization, or highly scalable enterprise app development? There’s also no better place to come build your domain knowledge than
right here in our offices!
Please note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and remote work is *not* available at this time.