We just raised 10 more million in our newest round of funding from a world class venture capitalist and we are building a top notch sales team. With over 100 amazing and recognizable reference-able customers are solutions in Log Management have the highest ratings.
We are looking for a Sales engineer to join its
growing sales team in New-York.
Sales engineers in our team are key in our effort to meet
our customers expectations and help them utilize their log data. We are looking
for hard working, smart, and humble professionals with proven technical
customer facing experience. Our Sales engineers help customers throughout their
evaluation journey from demo to experimenting to making the right decision for
Sales engineers are senior level roles and are expected to
professionally and accurately present technical presentations across different
buyers, from DevOps and up to and including the CTO.
● Work with our account executives to plan, prepare
and execute on deals in complex and technical sales cycles
● Deliver clear presentations and demos that
communicate the product uniqueness and the problems it solves
● Manage the technical aspects of the entire sales
● Help customers in matching solutions to their pain
● Understand and communicate customer needs to the
product teams for future product enhancements
● Help customers onboard our solutions, from integration
through setup and usage. Make sure their TTW is short.
● Know the monitoring market well and be able to help
customers choose the right solutions for them
● 25% travel. Inside the US.
● 3+ years of experience as Sales Engineer - Must
● Background in cloud
technologies/infrastructure/Networking/Security - Must
● Strong communication and presentation skills - Must
● Experience in Technical Sales of Log
Analytics/Monitoring/APM/SIEM - big advantage
● Deep understanding of: Monitoring, Log Management,
data analytics, SIEM, IDS - Advantage