BDR's are key in our effort to
meet our customers expectations and help them utilize their log data. We are
looking for hard working, smart, and humble professionals with proven technical
customer facing experience. Account Executive is accountable for achieving
revenue goals by discovering, qualifying, developing and closing new business
with cloud customers.
Account Executive are senior level roles and are expected
to professionally and accurately prove value propositions through pilots and
POCs, and negotiate economic and legal terms to close new subscription
The ability to
evangelize our approach and educate technical teams on the value
proposition of our solutions is key to success
in this role.
● Work with our sales team to plan, prepare and
execute on qualified meetings in complex and technical audiences.
● Deliver clear messaging verbally and by writing
about our product uniqueness and the problems it solves.
● Build and develop an accurate pipeline of new
opportunities for sales to close.
● Work with marketing team in order to promote MQLs to
● Execute on marketing campaigns, in-bound and
out-bound activities in order to increase an accurate pipeline.
● 2+ years experience as BDR with a successful track
record of penetrating new markets - Must
● Avid hunter with proven prospecting skills for
penetrating new accounts - Must
● Strong verbal and writing communication skills
● Cohered track record of exceeding targets and
driving new opportunities in a consistent way.
● Experience in business development of Log
Analytics/Monitoring/APM/SIEM - Big advantage
● Understanding of: Monitoring, Log Management, data
analytics, SIEM, IDS - Advantage
up experience- building a brand and creating new opportunities for emerging
technology is preferred