A bit about us:
Do you have a strong Ruby on Rails background as well as experience with AngularJS? Have you implemented RESTful Web Services? Do you have experience with Agile Software Development Practices and Process? If so, we would like to speak to you! This is a unique opportunity to work 100% remote and be a full time employee with top notch Compensation, Benefits and Equity! We are in the Gamification Space and our employees will tell you that our culture around Gamification is like no other!
We are looking for a Remote Senior Developer/Software Engineer to join our team, working on both backend and frontend. Our application uses a micro-services backend architecture implemented with Ruby on Rails, and our frontend is AngularJS. We also have multiple integrations with 3rd party platforms using REST APIs.
We are a pre public Leader in the SaaS Software Gamification Space. Our Software provides a platform for employee motivation and engagement, broadcasting live updates on big-screen TVs, web and mobile devices. Our product makes the workplace engaging by recognizing top performers and facilitating friendly competitions.
To be successful in this role, you must be a self-starter AND a team player, as you will collaborate closely with other Engineers, QA, PM and UX while working in a lean, agile process.
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- 3+ years of experience in design and implementation of cloud-based applications
- Experience with objected-oriented design, distributed systems and Unix systems
- Experience integrating with 3rd party applications and tools
- Experience implementing applications using SQL and noSQL databases
- 1+ years experience with Ruby on Rails and AngularJS
- Experience implementing RESTful web services
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with agile software development practices and process preferred
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
Why join us?
We are a leader in our space, we are well funded and we offer an aggressive compensation, equity and benefit package.
We are on a mission to help every company on the planet perform better through simple, but powerful technology. So, it starts with us. We are a team of passionate, customer focused, entrepreneurs. We use our own product to motivate our team and we believe in giving back to the community.
We provide a an opportunity for career advancement and leaving your mark. We listen to our employee provide pay and benefits we would want for our own families. In this unique position we understand the value of being able to work remotely and still feel part of an exciting profitable start-up that has strategic alliance with many of the bay areas most successful companies. Our engineers feed off of each other and many feel like working here is a continuing education.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Computer & Network Security