A bit about us...
Based in San Francisco, CA we are a fast-growing
startup which is coming fresh off a new round of VC funding. Servicing enterprise companies with fintech solutions, we streamline solutions in a highly monetized industry with an intuitive platform powered by the latest innovations in cloud, containerization and microservices-as-a-service. In just 5 years we have reached the 100+ employee milestone and are utilizing a substantial amount of our funding to invest in our valued employees (hopefully you)!
If you are a Senior Front-end Engineer with at least 2+ years' production setting experience in React & ES6, than please read on!
What can we do for you?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Culture!
- Competitive Stock Options!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? We are
Bachelor's in Computer Science and the following:
- 5+ years' production setting experience building elegant UI's for SaaS products
- Ideally 2-3 years or more experience working with React.js in a professional setting
- Experience working with REST APIs
- HTML & CSS (hopefully a given)
Desired but not required:
- Comfortable programming in Typescript and SASS
- Experience with Docker and Webpack
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch
- Proven success in working in a start-up environment
- Github or online portfolio to demonstrate recent projects
Why join us?
have our sights set on incredible success in the B2B services market, and we
want you to succeed with us. You will be an integral part of
our engineering team, spearheading new feature development for our web applications. For your important work, you will be granted a competitive base
salary for the SF Bay area market, as well as stock options in a fast-growing company primed for success in a Trillion dollar market. Leadership opportunities are almost expected to
become available to you as the company scales.
in the latest innovations in Fintech, cloud & containerization solutions? There’s also no better place to come build your domain knowledge than
right here in our offices!
Please note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and remote work is *not* available at this time.