A bit about us:
Based in Boca Raton, we are the leading the way in the healthy food and sustainable living space. With our rapid growth, we are now looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join our fast growing team!
Must have 5+ years experience, within a manufacturing environment and some produce experience.
If this sounds like you, then please
What can we do for you? Competitive Base
Salary, Extremely Competitive Bonuses, accelerated growth, 401k, stellar benefits and MORE!
Is your background a
fit? We are looking for…
- 5+years in a Continuous
Improvement manager role
- Thorough knowledge of Lean Six Sigma & DMAIC Methodology
- Minimum Green Belt Certified; Black Belt Certified preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage personnel in a manufacturing
- Solid experience in Manufacturing preferred; Experience in Produce a
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Some travel
Lead cross functional teams
through Continuous Improvement projects that drive improvement in Company
KPI’s, using Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Perform root cause analysis and data driven simulations on
identified improvement areas, and provide reports to management for corrective
actions and recommendations for improvement.
Designs and Tests the Implementation of all Process Improvement Activities.
Work in conjunction with relative operating groups and Director
of Company Standards to conduct employee training on process changes based on
approved process enhancements.
Perform loss prevention investigations across the organization,
as directed by the CPO.
Provide regular performance reports as to the profitability
against budgetary guidelines including labor & other KPI’s.