We are a nationally recognized manufacturing company located in the heart of Orange County, CA. We are in need of a seasoned Production Supervisor to be our leader on the manufacturing floor. If you want to work for a great company with long-term growth possibilities, please apply!
• A hands-on leader that is a role model with high integrity, positive influence, and strong business acumen that embraces change, possesses a continuous improvement mindset, and has a passion for exceeding customer and company expectations.
• Compiles statistics, stores and retrieves production data and measures performance on a weekly basis.
• Balancing safety, quality, productivity, cost and morale to achieve positive results in all areas of the product manufacturing cycle and work to continuously improve all areas in efficiency, 6-S and scrap reduction.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent track record driving employee engagement.
• Monitors the production process and project status ensuring that each project is meeting internal and external customer requirements.
• Continually review job tasks and work with subordinates to create cost saving measures and/or ideas to improve quality and service.
• Create and write work instructions for printing processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field and a minimum for 5 years related experience is preferred, and/or 10 years of equivalent education and work experience in the pressure sensitive label industry required. Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and 6-S required.
*Printing experience is a huge plus*