Based in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, we are a large General Contractor
who gained over $500m in revenue last year alone. We have major contracts with
all of the large technology companies in the South Bay, and are in need of a MEP Coordinator! We are looking for an individual who has experience working on larger
projects ($20m-$50m on average), and handle all MEP related tasks.
We do a variety of projects, including ground-up and major renovations. If you
are looking for a top company in the Bay Area with a great list of upcoming
projects, please apply!
• Strong grasp of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
engineering concepts and applicable codes.
• Able to work with multiple stakeholders to identify and
resolve complex issues as it relates to MEP design and construction
• Ability to run complex meetings with multiple attendees,
issue minutes promptly and follow up with participants for deliverables.
• Good understanding of fire/life safety and fire sprinkler
systems and the integration of same with mechanical, electrical, building
• Good understanding of the test and balance process and
• Good understanding of building automation systems and
sequences as it relates to MEP
• Good understanding of MEP related safety regulations
We offer premier compensation packages, along with many
clients with projects lined up for years to come. If you are looking for a
solid home for the foreseeable future, this is your opportunity!