A bit about us:
We deliver SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services supported by state-of-the art, PCI compliant, Security Ops Centers, operated 24/7/365 by certified security professionals. We have offices around the globe including the US, UK and Canada.
The focus for a Network Security Engineer is the management and administration of network security technologies. The scope will include Cisco and Palo Alto security appliances and network devices. You will be responsible for working with our team at multiple levels in order to identify and align business and IT objectives, discover security or operational pain points, offer recommendations, implement solutions, and recognize current and future IT security needs.
What can we do for you?
- Competitive Base
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Many more perks!
Is your background a
fit? We are looking for…
- Degree in Information Security OR relevant up-to-date security certifications AND/OR equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year work experience in the Professional IT Security Field
- Experience with Cisco ASA, preferably ASA NextGen Firewall (NGFW), Palo Alto is a PLUS
- Experience with security/operational network architecture design
- Cisco Unified Threat Management technologies
- VLAN, WAN, LAN, Routers, Switches, Access Points, Firewalls, IPS, VPN, Security Zones etc
- Holds certs such as Security+
- Holds certs such Palo Alto or Cisco
- Security threat and attack countermeasures
- Ability to conduct forensic analytical studies and/or investigations