A bit about us:
Founded in the early 1990's, we are a licensed, nationally recognized Engineering and Security firm. We work with our clients as one to provide world class Engineering Services and Facility Security Analysis. Each year, we conduct nearly 80,000 visits to client facilities across the country, gathering information, performing inspections, analyzing data, verifying security and regulatory compliance, and provide engineering based designs and solutions.
If you are a Web Software Developer, then please
What can we do for you?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
Is your background a
fit? We are looking for…
The Software Engineer position is on the Development Team and
reports to the VP – Technology. The Software Engineer (SE) is part of a team
responsible for implementation of custom and commercial software to meet
internal and external customer needs. The primary job function for this role is
to design, implement, unit test, document, deploy, and support custom software
solutions as part of a small implementation team following Agile methodologies.
The ideal candidate will be strong with Angular (2+). We prefer C# .Net, but will also look at Java-based candidates as well.
· Designs, implements, unit tests, documents,
deploys, maintains, supports, and enhances custom software solutions.
· Develops integrations with external data
sources and applications for data exchange.
· Assist with set-up and maintenance of
· Participates in the testing process through
test review and analysis.
You should know some of the following:
- C# or Java
- Angular! We are looking for "modern Angular" or Angular 2+, not AngularJS
- ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core, Web API
- SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Automated unit testing frameworks
- Automated build and deployment frameworks
We can offer you the
opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology and make a
meaningful and important impact on today’s society and the next
generation! As a Programmer on our team, you'll have an immediate impact on our company's ROI!