A bit about us:
Based in New Haven, CT with 4 offices across the Midwest and Southeast; we are developing state of the art medical devices that are helping lead the way for curing cancer, diabetes and other infectious diseases. Besides smoking, infectious diseases happen to be the leading cause of cancer, so we are leading the way with a patent pending medical device solution to fuel the discovery of treatments! We recently received a $15 Million round of funding from a global investor to continue developing our patented technologies. We are passionate about participating in the search for cures to some of the worlds most problematic health issues, and we are looking for people who are passionate about the technological aspect behind this business.
If you are an Electrical Engineer w/ 7+ years of industry experience then please read on….
What can we do for you?
Do you want to work with some of the best Clients in the world? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or similar plus
- Experience with analog, digital and programmable devices.
- PCB Prototyping, Layout and Hardware Debugging
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in the design and development of electronic PCBA systems in a medical device setting.
- Working knowledge of electronic design principles and medical device design control methods.
- Working knowledge of UL, IEC, and CE Requirements.
- Experience with high-speed digital hardware design.
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art enterprise level electrical technology that will make a meaningful and important impact on today’s society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the technology landscape!