A bit about us...
Based in San Francisco, CA we are a fast-growing
startup which is coming fresh off a new round of VC funding. Servicing enterprise companies with fintech solutions, we streamline solutions in a highly monetized industry with an intuitive platform powered by the latest innovations in cloud, containerization and microservices-as-a-service. We have innovated operations for the insurance & finance space which is an industry which has been under-serviced by technology for hundreds of years....till now!
If you are an Implementation Manager, Deployment Manager or Deployment Strategist with experience designing and managing large scale SaaS deployments and implementations (ideally in the fintech space), than please read on!
What can we do for you?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Culture!
- Competitive Stock Options!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- 1-day work from home each week!
Is your background a fit? We are
Bachelor's Degree (at minimum) and the following:
- 5+ years' experience designing, developing and deploying enterprise SaaS and Cloud solutions
- Experience driving our platform, configuration, and APIs to our largest customers (Multi-billion revenue companies)
- PMP certification and/or strong software project management experience
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft creative solutions
- Client facing experience - strong communication skills
- Ability to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other
- Prior success in solving open ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
Desired but not required:
- Ability to be hands on with API design and development + understanding of software architecture patterns
- Experience with containerization technologies, i.e. Docker or Kubernetes is a strong plus
- Prior experience working with large enterprises with complex deployment challenges
- Proven success in working in a growth mode, late stage start-up
Why join us?
have our sights set on incredible success in the B2B services market, and we
want you to succeed with us. You will be an integral part of
our platform engineering team, spearheading new feature development for our cloud based solutions. For your important work, you will be granted a competitive base
salary for the SF Bay area market, as well as stock options in a fast-growing company primed for success in a Multi-Billion dollar market. Leadership opportunities are almost expected to
become available to you as the company scales.
in fintech, cloud/containerization, and/or highly scalable enterprise app deploymentt? There’s also no better place to come build your domain knowledge than
right here in our offices!
Please note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and remote work is *not* available at this time.