A bit about us:
Based in Irvine, CA with offices nationwide, we are a premier General Contracting construction company who has been in business for over 25 years. We have an established and respected brand in the commercial construction industry with existing relationships with corporations large and small. We specialize in providing general contracting services for high end retail clients, and handle over 150 projects per year with a commitment to excellence.
If you are a Construction Project Manager with experience managing high-end T.I. and renovation projects, (i.e. Nike, Adidas, other clothing store fronts, commercial brands, etc.) than please apply now!
What can we do for you?
Want to work for one of the premier commercial General Contractors in the U.S.? If so, here's what we offer!
- Top-of-market level salaries for the Irvine, CA area!
- Comprehensive benefits!
- Excellent company/client name brand recognition!
- Other employee advantages, apply to find out!
IS your background a fit? We are looking for...
- 5-10 years' experience managing T.I. or ground-up projects for a commercial GC.
- Experience managing projects for high-end retail clients (i.e. Nike, Adidas, other clothing store fronts, commercial brands, etc.), with a project list to prove it.
- Budget and cost analysis experience, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to assess materials, costs, planning, negotiation, etc.
- Strong relationships with subcontractors who specialize in ground-up retail projects is a must.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to get projects done on-time and within budget.
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work as a Project Manager for one of the best GC's in the U.S. We can offer you the chance to become entrenched in a long career with plenty of stability and career growth! We don't do project based hiring, as we have a commitment to long-term retention of experienced construction professionals. If this speaks to you and your experience is closely aligned, please reach out with a Project List and Resume!