A bit about us...
Based near Union City/SF we are a fast-growing
startup which is coming fresh off a new round of VC funding. Servicing B2B companies, we aim to be a market moving company with an
impressive new SaaS business solution that the market hasn't seen before, but
badly needs. We are looking for a Machine Vision Scientist or Machine Vision Engineer who specializes in object detection and object classification.
If you are a Data Scientist (5+ years' professional experience) with experience working on production level computer vision and deep learning models, than please read on!
What can we do for you?
in artificial intelligence? There’s also no better place to come build your domain knowledge than
right here in our offices!
- Competitive Base Salary (up to 200K depending on experience level)!
- Flexible Work Culture, including 1 work-from-home day per week
- Competitive Stock Options!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? We are
Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, AI, Physics, Statistics, etc. and the following:
- 3-5 years' professional post-graduation computer vision experience in a production setting
- Experience building computer vision models for SaaS products
- Expert level experience in computer vision, implementing object classification and detection with deep learning techniques
- Demonstrated experience in one of these focus areas: Deep learning, Bayesian neural networks, CNN, GAN's, RNN/LSTM, Probabilistic Graphical Models, etc.
- TensorFlow or Pytorch machine learning experience
Desired but not required:
- Ability to automate processes which are repeatable for new Data science tasks
- Docker/Kubernetes experience
- Anomaly detection
Why join us?
have our sights set on incredible success in the B2B services market, and we
want you to succeed with us. As one of our first hires to the company, you will be an integral part of
our data science team and spearheading our machine vision, machine learning, and automation needs. For your important work, you will be granted a competitive base
salary for the SF Bay area market (up to 200K), as well as stock options in a fast-growing market. Leadership opportunities are almost expected to
become available to you as the company scales.
Please note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and no full-time remote work is available at this time.