A bit about us:
Based in Baton Rouge, LA we are a top bridge contractor in Baton Rouge looking for a strong Superintendent to add to our team. The Superintendent works at the project location for the duration of the project, reports to and works with the Project Manager. The Superintendent directs all the field construction activities and is responsible for coordinating the efforts of all direct-hire job personnel and subcontractors.
Is your background a
fit? We are looking for…
- 5-10 years experience as superintendent on bridge and/or marine projects
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications
- Ability to negotiate and interact with others in a fair, firm and friendly manner
- Advanced knowledge of construction scheduling, cost control and ability to control and supervise large groups
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, leadership and decision making ability
- Competent computer skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel ,etc.
We offer a competitive salary, full health benefits and a great company culture. If you meet the requirements and are interested, please apply today!