A bit about us...
Based near San Francisco, CA we are a fast-growing artificial intelligence software startup which is coming fresh off a new round of VC funding. Servicing enterprise companies, we aim to be a first-to-market solution which will make businesses run more efficiently through advanced AI and machine vision tools. Our platform collects and distills actionable intelligence to enterprise companies, actively learning and predicting user behavior to optimize operations and automation strategies.
If you are a Senior or Principle Software Engineer with a specialization in building the back-end and middle-ware for enterprise apps which run on Ruby on Rails, than please read on!
What can we do for you?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Culture, including 1 work-from-home day per week
- Competitive Stock Options!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? We are
Bachelor's in Computer Science and the following:
- 5+ years' experience building elegant SaaS solutions using Ruby on Rails
- Architect level experience with large data stores (NoSQL, SQL, ElasticSearch)
- Significant experience working with data stores containing tens or hundreds of millions of records
- Expert level knowledge of MVC patterns for the Rails framework
- Methodical approach to unit testing and functional testing
Desired but not required:
- Exposure to coding in Go
- Experience in Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Modern front-end chops
- Portfolio or Github account to demonstrate recent projects
Why join us?
have our sights set on incredible success in the B2B services market, and we
want you to succeed with us. You will be an integral part of
our enterprise SaaS development efforts, and spearheading our back-end data store efforts on a massive scale. For your important work, you will be granted a competitive base
salary for the SF Bay area market, as well as stock options in a fast-growing company primed for success in a Multi-Billion dollar market. Leadership opportunities are almost expected to
become available to you as the company scales.
in artificial intelligence, computer vision, or NLP? There’s also no better place to come build your domain knowledge than
right here in our offices!
Please note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and no full-time remote work is available at this time.