A bit about us:
We are looking for experienced engineers to get involved in the very beginning stages of building a brand new product. We want engineers who are excited about taking an idea from nothing to something and love the risk/rewards of taking a chance. We are building a product that is quick, robust and always available to our end-users. We use self-sufficient team structures, continuous delivery and the latest technologies (like GraphQL, AWS Lambda, Node.js) to do this. We are a smaller shop so you will be expected to be able to work independently but will still have a team on to lean on when necessary.
What can we do for you?
- Competitive Base
- Flexible Hours (we work from home 2-3 days a week)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- Equity in high-growth start-up, Generous PTO
- Downtown office walking distance to many restaurants
- Whatever gear you need to be successful (new computer, headphones, fancy desk, etc.)
- Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and with continuous delivery as an assumption
- Experience building service-oriented APIs (90% of our APIs are GraphQL) and cloud services (preferable against AWS)
- Fully understands the concepts of “infrastructure as code”
- DevOps automation with tools like Terrafom
- Be familiar with phrases like "moving XXX to the left", "full-cycle developer", or "chaos engineering"
- Are tired of doing things the way they've always been done and aren't afraid of new technologies
- Experience working with open source projects. At least opening bugs, hopefully submitting fixes, and ideally publishing your own projects
We can offer you the
opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology and make a
meaningful and important impact on today’s society and the next