If you are experienced in Workers' Compensation Defense, then please read on….
A successful Workers Comp Insurance Defense Firm seeks an experienced attorney with proven skills to handle all phases workers’ compensation defense practice.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful, ambitious defense firm.
• Minimum 2-3 years Workers Compensation Defense Attorney Experience
• Current State Bar License/Member in good standing - California
• Legal research
• Able to utilize dictation equipment
• Creative problem resolution using analysis, investigation, planning, negotiation, oral/written persuasion
• Attention to details
• Deadline driven
• Deposition experience preferred (claimant and doctor)
• Some trial experience preferred
• Exceptional communication (written and verbal)
• Diligence, strong work ethic and sound judgment
What can we do for you?
Do you want to learn from some of the best experience the industry has to offer? Then this is perfect for you!
Competitive Base Salary!
Competitive Bonus Package!
Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit?