VP, Commercial Construction Loan Servicing & Fulfillment
Kansas City, Missouri
Managed by Jobot Pro
$90,000 - $105,000
A bit about us:
Since 1972, we have provided strong, conservative financial leadership for our members. We a offer comprehensive line of retail banking products and services, and is proud to be one of the nation’s leading home mortgage lenders, funding more than $8.0 billion in home loans since 2008. We operate nine deposit branch locations, three residential loan origination offices, and one residential construction loan origination office.
Why join us?
Comprehensive medical insurance options – options include a PPO plan and a QHDHP/HSA plan
Employer paid life insurance and AD&D
Employer paid Long-Term Disability
Employer paid Short-Term Disability
Voluntary Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance
Section 125/Cafeteria Plan
Flexible Spending account for medical and dependent care reimbursement
Health Savings Account (with QHDHP)
Volunteer Time Off program
Paid sick/personal, vacation, and hospital leave
401(k) Retirement Plan with immediate employer match
Internal and external training opportunities
The leader of Loan Servicing & Fulfillment will be responsible for leading the Commercial and Construction loan servicing & fulfillment functions. This will include leading a team consisting of 8 to 10 employees, including loan servicers, loan closers, and other support staff. The successful candidate will demonstrate skills in all aspects of Commercial & Construction loan servicing & fulfillment and have the ability of identifying and implementing innovative solutions that optimizes and streamlines the loan experience end to end. This includes establishing a data driven environment and the monitoring of key performance indicators (KPIs).
The VP of Loan Servicing & Fulfillment will provide strong leadership for the staff, ensuring a culture of accountability and working environment that is conducive to optimum employee productivity to meet or exceed targeted customer service levels.
- Lead a team focused on loan servicing & fulfillment.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience and support our client's customer expectations.
- Establish and effectively communicate goals and objectives for the department in alignment with Loan Operations goals.
- Drives value for the bank by improving service delivery, managing complexity, assessing risk, managing change, and balancing strategy and execution with the desired level of business performance.
- Identify areas of improvement related to people, process, and systems.
- Effectively manage operational capacity, leverage resources to monitor queue performance, identify patterns and trends causing issues and work towards business solutions.
- Develop new and more innovative, efficient processes to improve overall end to end cycle times or improve quality.
- Manage performance of daily proactive pipeline management by operational leadership team.
- Work with training and development to provide training content & delivery to staff aimed at increasing production volume or improving loan quality.
- Identify negative trends associated with key areas such as compliance or loan quality and work directly with sales leaders to provide solutions.
- Promote innovation and encourage employees by providing them with better growth opportunities.
- Ability to attract, hire and develop talent.
What You Will Bring
- Experienced leader with strong relevant business experience. Provide guidance to both direct and indirect staff, fostering an environment that encourages risk taking, employee participation, teamwork, and communication.
- Current loan servicing & fulfillment management experience. A proven servicing & fulfillment leader with the ability to multitask, make difficult decisions and be an instrumental part of the local management team.
- Good communication, attention to detail, analytical, computer skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to senior leadership and respond to questions from groups of leaders, employees, and customers.
- Business/Interpersonal Skills – Ability and willingness to make timely decisions exercising sound and accurate business judgment. Ability to align efforts to business mission and culture and develop strategic initiatives that synch with company strategy. Solid business acumen that exhibits self-motivation and initiative in timely completion of goals and activities.
- Planning/Organization – Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans, work independently, and set expectations. Ability to project manage, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge is qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor's degree in Bus Administration, Finance, or related field preferred, or equivalent direct industry experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years of loan servicing and loan fulfillment experience.
- Past managerial experience.