San Francisco, California
Managed by Jobot Pro
$80,000 - $105,000
A bit about us:
The Tax Services Division is looking for dedicated Tax Supervisor and Manager
Premier public accounting firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Talent is our biggest asset and we believe in creating a place where you are given the tools you need for success. If you succeed, we all do!
Why join us?
- Relocation and Signing bonuses;
- Competitive salaries;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays;
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees; and
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- frequent feedback on their performance;
- regular opportunities to work directly with, and learn from, experienced managers, principals, and partners;
- the chance to work closely with a mentor on any aspect of their professional growth and development;
- routine onsite CPE, company-paid offsite CPE, reimbursable CPA exam costs, and higher education reimbursement;
- flexibility to set their own work schedules and work remotely, to balance their work and their personal lives;
- casual attire which includes jeans any day of the week;
- onsite gym and employee lounge; and
- a stocked breakroom, happy hours, and company events throughout the year
We are looking for seniors and managers who could do the “traditional” tax practice (high net worth individuals, closely held entities, LLCs, Schedule C, Schedule F, etc.).
Tax Supervisor I is responsible for supervising the tax reporting, tax planning, and compliance function. Supervises the completion of accurate tax returns in order to minimize the tax obligations of an organization.
- Master’s Degree in Taxation a BIG PLUS;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel;
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English – both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple engagements and time constraints; and
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the Bay Area on occasion.