Tax Senior Associate - Tech Companies, 4 Weeks PTO!!
San Francisco, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$90,000 - $120,000
A bit about us:
Based in San Jose, CA we are a fast-growing Public Accounting Firm that is dedicated to bringing our clients much needed services not offered at most firms. We are well known and come highly recommended by those we have consulted for. Our services do include traditional Tax, Auditing, and Advisory. We are looking for a Tax Senior that is looking for high career growth and will help bring our organization to the next level. Founded 70 years ago, the Firm has deep roots in the Bay Area's technology and business communities.
Our professional services include Tax Consulting and Planning, Assurance and Advisory Services, Accounting Services, Litigation Support, Business Valuation and Business Consulting.
Why join us?
- 4 Weeks of PTO to start!
- 401(K) Match up to 4%
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, CPA or Master's degree desirable :
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience in taxation with focus on high net worth individuals and/or commensurate experience in corporate tax department
- CPA eligibility in the State of California, pending certification or progress toward passing the current exams
- Minimum bachelors degree in accounting or business with an emphasis in accounting. Masters degree in taxation a plus, or in progress
- Well versed in business entities (i.e., Corporations, S-Corps, Partnerships and LLCs)
- high energy individual who understands the value of counseling and mentoring others
We can offer you the opportunity to work on groundbreaking program for our organizational development! You will be able to build something from scratch at a Top 50 CPA Firm.