Systems & Network Administrator - Broadcast Media - Chinese Mandarin Bilingual
Managed by Jobot Pro
$120,000 - $150,000
A bit about us:
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Systems and Network Administrator with Broadcast Media experience along with Bilingual Chinese Mandarin skills to join an exciting and growing International News Organization located in the Washington, D.C. area.
Why join us?
We offer an industry competitive compensation package along with a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Operation and maintenance of broadcast production and normal office computer systems.
- ENPS system servers and workstations’ operation and maintenance.
- Operation and maintenance management of Orad system’s server, rendering engine, and control workstation.
- Systems Administration.
- Office 365 operation and management.
- Computer desktop and software management.
- Office printer maintenance and management.
- Managing and maintaining network systems in production and broadcasting domain and office domain.
- Network security.
- Three or more years of experience in operating and maintaining broadcast computer production systems, such as ENPS and Orad system.
- Knowledge of IT processing functions and basic network activities, such as identifying network ports and IP addresses, patching connections from switches to the devices, etc.
- Troubleshooting, setting up, and configuring Windows 7 and Windows 10 – connecting systems to domain controllers and configuring user accounts.
- Familiarity and knowledgeable with various versions of Windows OS servers, Mac OS systems, and Linux systems.
- Prior experience as a systems administrator, maintenance of a secure system environment, and user support in the social media environment.
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint – connecting email accounts to systems and mobile devices.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin a must have.