Managed by Jobot Pro
$80,000 - $100,000
A bit about us:
Based in Sacramento, CA and Tustin, CA we are an Industry Leading General Contractor, revolutionizing the Property & Construction space! We are in urgent need of experienced Superintendent to manage and ensure every stage of the construction process is on track.
Why join us?
Do you want to make a true impact within the Construction market and build a career doing it?
- Industry Leading Salaries!
- Extensive Benefits Package!
- Training / Growth Opportunities & Reimbursed Educational Assistance!
- Pension Plan
- Company Pays 100% of Medical Insurance
- Create, maintain and execute the project plan and schedule and ensures compliance with budget.
- Supervise and coordinate all construction activities.
- Supervise, direct, coach and train Assistant Superintendents, Coordinators, Field Engineers, Surveyors, Students, Hourly Foreman and Hourly staff assigned to project.
- Create site specific plans and procedures; ensures the implementation of Safety Program to create a safe work environment throughout the jobsite; adhere to the safety and record keeping requirements; integrate Safety Program in all site specific plans and procedures to ensure a safe work environment; adhere to all safety and record keeping requirements.
- Ensure project materials and workmanship meets the project Quality Standards and Design requirements.
- Obtain necessary information from engineers, designers, inspectors, municipal/provincial authorities and owners.
- Advises senior management of potential problems, work interferences or schedule difficulties while assisting in circumventing/resolving such conflicts; anticipate and resolve project issues and schedule difficulties.
- Maintain the project's Daily Job DiaryQualifications:
- 2 year college diploma and/or apprenticeship in related trades.
- 3 - 4 years of construction related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and company operations specifically construction specifications, building materials, methods and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word and Outlook and internal operational systems.
- Ability to lead and assess trade performance on the job.
- Ability to apply basic engineering principles to construction challenges.
- Ability to visualize the entire project and anticipate constructability issues and embed solutions in the construction plans and schedules.
- Can visualize and create the project schedule's critical path.
- Ability to schedule, monitor and forecast resources for optimum efficiency.
- Ability to manage others and many facets of the construction project and assume responsibility.
- Understands when to seek out professional advice.
The company are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.