Staff Software Engineer
Managed by Jobot Pro
$180,000 - $200,000
A bit about us:
With over 30 years in business, we are a global leader in providing value-added services to niche markets. Our investors and leadership teams are comprised of successful Tech Entrepreneurs, Professional Athletes, and other private investors. A tech-centric mindset helps us continue to remain a leader in the industry, and always strive put our best product forward to our customers.
If you are forward-thinking, enjoy a technical environment that fosters growth, then please read on....
Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits and Matching 401K!
- Excellent Work/Life Balance!
- Fun Working Environment!
- Employee Discounts!
- Top Investors and Technical Leadership!
We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer Engineer, fluent in .Net tech stack to help develop and enhance applications within our platform for internal and external-facing products. As a Staff, you will have a high level of technical influence within the team. Entire ownership of system design is not required here, but we will be looking for experience in influence systems design decisions and architecture.
- 8+ years of software engineering experience with a focus on platform or application development, as well as strong exposure to API development.
- Working experience with design and engineering teams to plan, develop, and release software.
- Fluent in the .NET tech stack (C#, .NET and / or .NET Core, SQL)
- Experience with an agile software development model.
- Understanding of SOA patterns and microservices architecture
- Experience designing and building CI/CD pipelines - Azure DevOps is preferred but open to Jenkins
- Experience with Docker and Docker orchestration with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with an AWS environment