Sr Construction Manager
San Francisco, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$160 - $250,000
A bit about us:
If you are a Senior Level Project Manager who can drive production with your experience on Bay area low-income housing projects, then please apply today.
We are looking for skilled Project Managers with experience working with low-income housing projects in the Bay area who can join our team ASAP as we expand.
We’ve been consistently recognized as one of the best workplaces, and for our commitment to safety, sustainability, and community partnerships, we hire the very best in the construction industry and strives to create an environment that encourages innovation, responsibility, and client satisfaction. If you are looking to be a part of an open, supportive team and receive exciting challenges that promote personal and professional growth, look no further! We are currently seeking a qualified Senior Project Manager to provide overall leadership and maintain the high standards that we aim to achieve.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary + lucrative Bonus Structure!
- New 2020 Vehicle and Gas card provided
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Med Benefits, Life Ins, 401k Plan
- Flexible Work Schedules! - Unlimited PTO
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Graduate of a four-year degree program in construction management or construction science.
- Five years or more of experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Previous experience with and ability to develop accurate project estimates and pricing reports
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Manages/executes estimating and pricing aspects of projects, including creating realistic and comprehensive estimates and executing change pricing as needed
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Develops cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates the work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for the proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
• Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Identifies the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Responsible for ensuring that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule and project profitability forecast, monitoring the progress of construction activities on a regular basis and holding regular status meetings.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses, and minimizing exposure and risk in the project