Spacecraft Flight Software Engineer
Falls Church, VA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $150,000
A bit about us:
Based in Falls Church, VA we are focused on providing connectivity to all 7.7 billion people, everywhere on Earth. We built the first cell tower in space. Soon, everyone in the world will be connected, everywhere, with just the phone in their pocket. No new hardware required. No new software needed. Our network will enable everyone with a standard mobile phone to stay connected everywhere.
If you are a Spacecraft Flight Software Engineer, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 401k, PTO, and excellent benefits!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Bachelor's degree (or better) in Software, Electrical, Aerospace, or related field
- At least five years of recent real-time embedded flight software experience
- Previous experience developing and testing embedded software for SmallSats / CubeSats is desired
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple programming languages (C, C++, Python), operating systems, and development environments
- Experience with device driver development and software/hardware interfaces
- Experience with Inter-process communication (IPC) mechanisms
- Past experience with Hardware-in-the-loop integration and testing desired