Software Engineering Manager
New York, NY
Managed by Jobot Pro
$200,000 - $250,000
A bit about us:
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you a leader in the .NET arena looking to collaboratively lead and participate in hands-on frontend and backend coding of new and existing product features and enhancements from ideation and architecture through development, testing, deployment, and post-deployment support?
We are a cutting-edge SaaS company located in NYC and expanding our technology teams. We need a Leader and Coach. You'll have the opportunity to build a team of software engineers and SDETs, collaborate with Product Management, DevOps, and Tech Support, and help shape the processes and technology stack necessary to build efficient and high-performing solutions for our clients.
This is a fully REMOTE position and we are looking to hire immediately. If you would like to learn more, please apply so we can set up a call!
Why join us?
- This is a Fully Remote Role!
- We offer top Salaries and Bonuses!
- Work on a cutting-edge SaaS solution!
- Have a Leadership role where you can shape the technical direction of our organization!
- Great Company Culture!
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Design, develop and implement new product features or product feature enhancements
● Responsible for review, design analysis, development, testing, documentation, and implementation
● Collaborate with and train developers on best practices, including unit testing, continuous integration
practices, code reviews, internal tool usage, technical roadblock mitigation and process improvements
● Collaborate with CTO, Chief Architect, Product Owners, and Engineering staff to develop a solution
architecture artifacts in support of product development
● Drive technical delivery of projects based on product development pipeline priorities
● Collaboratively define and ensure adherence to coding standards and approved technologies
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
● 10+ years’ full-stack object-oriented development in Microsoft , NET, and Angular (Prior Software as a
Service (SaaS) experience is a big plus.)
● Experience with related technologies such as. NET CORE, MVC, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, JQuery,
REST, SOAP,NoSQL, RabbitMQ
● Currently engaged in 40% to 60% hands-on code-base contribution in software development
● 3+ yrs experience with AWS components such as EC2, RDS, S3, EBS, ELB, WAF, ALB, Beanstack,
Cloudwatch, SES, SNS, ELK
● 3+ years’ successfully leading and delivering full-stack software engineering projects in AWS
● 3+ years experience in technical team leadership in an Agile environment
● Experience implementing quality processes such as unit testing, integration testing, automated code
quality validation (e.g.. SonarQube)
● Proficiency with tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket / GIt / Github, Bamboo, TeamCity, NAnt, MSBuild,
Artifactory, Nexus, Docker, NUnit, Visual Studio
● Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
● Strong organization and prioritization skills
● Ability to create clear and concise goals for individual team members and foster accountability and
ownership for the quality of delivered code