Managed by Jobot Pro
Based on Experience
A bit about us:
We are a leading multi-channel retail brand that stands at the intersection of community, commerce, adventure sports, and the outdoor lifestyle. We offer a distinctly-curated product assortment, and highly-crafted customer experiences. We define success differently than most, balancing our goals equally...building an iconic brand and business, creating an extraordinary place and path for our team, and leveraging our success to drive community impact. We are a company driven by our purpose and values.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
We are currently hiring for a Software Engineer to work on our primary website and POS systems. The current IT team is 20 people in total. This particular team has 4 individuals consisting of a Product Manager and 3 other Software Engineers.
Roles of this Software Engineer will include validation, deployment, daily stand-ups, and backlog grooming. We are in the process currently of moving our front end to fully Angular. We do backend services that support our website, as well as some business logic work.
- Design, implement, and maintain web-based software and systems alongside other engineers by:
- building well-defined medium to large-sized features
- participating in code reviews
- writing and executing unit tests
- Contribute to functional specifications for small features
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to deliver solutions, where applicable
- Research new and evolving technologies, reporting back to the team with concise findings
You should know some of the following:
- C#, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Core
- Design patterns, OOP, OOD, Unit Testing
- SQL Server, Database design
- Azure, TeamCity, Bitbucket
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, JIRA
- Data structures, design patterns, SOLID, API design