Managed by Jobot Pro
$80,000 - $120,000
A bit about us:
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization with projects already lined up for the next 5 to 10 years? If so, we are looking for you to join our team and help manage multiple multifamily construction projects throughout the Columbus area. This is a full-time position with a lucrative salary/bonus structure along with a comprehensive overall employment package (car, phone, iPad, gas card).
If you are looking for a long-term and stable home, please apply!
Why join us?
- We have projects lined up for the next 10 years. This can be your home for the future.
- Top salaries and bonuses provided
- Work on top projects throughout Ohio.
- We value our employees
Ensures that all construction work performed is of the highest quality
Assists Project Managers in formulating construction schedule and maintaining construction schedule throughout the project from start to finish
Supervises employees, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure both quality control and project compliance
Recommends employee hiring, promotion, discipline, and termination
Verifies and approves employee timecards
Schedules and directs all inspections with city officials, government agencies, and private agencies as required
Schedules all trades and material deliveries daily
- 10 years' of construction experience, with at least 5 as a Superintendent
- Ground-up and renovation experience on multifamily construction projects needed