Senior Software Engineer - Node JS, Vue, AWS
Newport Beach, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$120,000 - $200,000
A bit about us:
At Jobot, we are building a world class engineering team consisting of top software engineers focused on intelligent technology that unlocks human potential: in our recruiters' lives, in our candidates' careers, and in our clients' missions. Can you rock the full stack like a boss? Do you dream in code, and love building software that makes a difference? Come join us!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary and great benefits!
- Extremely Fun and Passionate Culture!
- Recently ranked as a top 10 best place to work by Glassdoor (Small and Mid-Sized businesses)!
- Flexible Work Schedules and work remotely or in a great office!
- Accelerated your career at a very successful and fast growing company!
- Ability to drive the direction of engineering and make a strong impact for the company and industry!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering with 5+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Comfortable with backend development using Node.js, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, AWS.
- Experience developing against and operating with Amazon Web Services (AWS) preferably or other cloud platforms.
- Driven, self-motivated, initiative taker.
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch, Apache Solr, Lucene or similar
- An interest in machine learning, data science, and AI
- Experience with containerization and interest in scaling, performance, and automation
- Previous experience working in recruiting with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or job applications is a big plus.
We may thrive on human and artificial intelligence, but our values provide the roadmap that informs every interaction.
Who are we?
- We take the job very seriously but do not take ourselves seriously.
- We believe that kindness is still completely relevant.
- We believe transparency and a strong team brings the best results for everyone.
- Our Get a Job Give a Job program helps increase employment across the globe.
We use the latest technology combined with a great company culture to give you the ability to succeed and grow as a developer, earn a great living and... get this...take every other Friday off. Yes, every other Friday. So... that means you have 26 3-day weekends a year. Twenty-six.