Senior QA Automation Engineer
Managed by Jobot Pro
$130,000 - $160,000
A bit about us:
With over 30 years in business, we are a global leader in providing value-added services to niche markets. Our investors and leadership teams are comprised of successful Tech Entrepreneurs, Professional Athletes, and other private investors. A tech-centric mindset helps us continue to remain a leader in the industry, and always strive put our best product forward to our customers.
If you are forward-thinking, enjoy a technical environment that fosters growth, then please read on....
Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits and Matching 401K!
- Excellent Work/Life Balance!
- Fun Working Environment!
- Employee Discounts!
- Top Investors and Technical Leadership!
The QA Automation Engineer will be integral in helping to build our automation framework from scratch, along with assisting in the decision making for new tools in out testing environment.
· Must have experience building an automation framework from scratch, or at least being a key member of a team that has built an automation framework from scratch
· Strong experience with test automation experience on internal and externally facing web applications
· Write and maintain automation documentation.
· Take ownership of test automation initiatives, provide plan and execute.
· Create bug reports and work iteratively with developers to correct defects.
· Prepare and execute regression test suites for products.
· Recommend and implement tools to enhance testing.
· Suggest strategies to streamline automation framework and automation initiatives
· Perform unit and integrated testing according to test plans.
· Make recommendations for system features and improvements.
Experience / Skills
· 5+ years of QA experience.
· Complete understanding of automation systems and databases
· Knowledge frameworks / languages such as .Net, C#, MS SQL, AzureDevops, Selenium, Restful API's will be a plus
· Experience in incorporating automation into a CI/CD pipeline is preferred
· Basic knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
· Ability to create quality, load, and performance tests
· Understanding of testing protocols
· Know-how of different types of testing methods like white box and black box testing
· Good analytical and troubleshooting skills