Senior Project Manager
Mountain View, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$180,000 - $225,000
A bit about us:
We are a top rated general contractor who has been serving the Bay Area for decades. We are looking for a talented Sr. Project Manager to manage a ground-up commercial development for a TOP Silicon Valley technology company. We need someone who can manage projects of $100m and up. If you are looking for an opportunity with an ENR top 100 company, please apply!
Why join us?
Do you want to have long-term project stability working on top campus projects in Silicon Valley? If so, this is what we can offer you!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Great Silicon Valley Projects!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Assist in the preparation of estimates for the project
- participate in negotiating a projects prime contract
- leads the project team in preparing the Project Management Plan
- Plans the successful execution of the construction contract
- Manages project materials and equipment procurement within the projects budget constraints and consistent with the project delivery schedule.
- Develops and monitors project quality, safety, and risk management plans.
- Regularly visits the project site and monitors costs, safety, quality, and schedule performance with the Project Superintendent.
- Strong ability to manage complex projects
- Project sizes of over $100m in project history
- Excellent ability to resolve problems and issues with co-workers, owners, and subordinates
- In-depth knowledge of commercial construction processes, tenant improvement project experience is very important
- Working knowledge of construction laws and practices
- Excellent understanding and ability to apply building codes and other design requirements