Senior Product Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$120,000 - $160,000
A bit about us:
Our solutions help turn consumption and emissions data into action, enabling real and significant progress toward a lower organizational carbon footprint.
Why join us?
Award Winning SaaS Organization offering a competitive total compensation package, 100% remote work environment, and company shares.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap and drive the product and business-planning process across the organization
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they are successfully achieved
- Collaborate closely across the organization on the prioritization, development, QA, and release of products while balancing resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience to identify, fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Be the recognized expert and evangelist on the product, the market, relevant technology, and the competition
- Develop and deliver training to promote the product and product features across organization
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of climate risk modeling, physical risk modeling, or related climate science area
- Proven track record of successfully managing all aspects of a Saas product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies