Senior Microwave Design Engineer
Westlake Village, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $200,000
A bit about us:
We are a RF/Microwave Solutions Company working within the defense and commercial markets. We develop cutting edge products such as High Power Amplifiers, FF Components, Combat Systems, Up / Down Converters, and more. What makes us exciting is the diversity of products we work on, as well as taking products from concept to final product for our clients.
Why join us?
- Full Benefits/ Vision/ Health!
- 401k Match!
- Profit Sharing!
- Advanced Development Environment!
- Cutting Edge RF Technology!
- Power Amplifier Design Experience
- Circuit Design Experience
- Experience with HFSS, CST, MWO, or ADS
- Taking a Design from Concept to Final Product
- Ability to lead and mentor others
- R&D Design Environment with about 35 employees. Team of about 10 including Engineers, Designers, and Techs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preform Linear Circuit Simulations
- Preform E&M Modeling using Microwave Design Programs
- Design Microwave Assemblies, Up/Down Converters, Pulse Power Amplifiers, High Power CW Amplifiers
- Design Microwave Filters using Lumped Element, Micro-strips, and Suspended Substrate Constructions
- Design Frequency Synthesizers with Frequencies up to KA Band
- Write Proposals as needed
- 5+ Years of Experience Designing Microwave Circuits from UHF to KU Band
- Experience with MWO, ADS, CST, HFSS, or Similar programs.
- Experienced with RF Design for Power Amplifiers, and Microwave Assemblies
- Bachelors in Electrical engineering