Senior Electrical Engineer (Automotive)
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $130,000
A bit about us:
We are an Aftermarket Automotive parts Design and Manufacturing company. Our systems can dramatically increase the performance of our customers vehicles with replacing out dated parts with the latest and greatest in automotive technology! From Electrical to Mechanical systems we are leading the industry in revolutionizing this technology.
Why join us?
- R&D Aftermarket Automotive Environment!
- Growing team with room for advancement as well as technology innovation!
- Hands on Engineering Environment!
As the Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will be responsible for New Product Development of consumer Electronics. You will also be responsible for our Testing and Validation of our existing products.
BREAK DOWN OF RESPOSIBILITIES:
- 50% New Product Development
- 50% Testing & Validation of Existing Products
- Engine Electronics & Engine Management Experience (Automotive)
- Electronic manufacturing
- PCB layout/design
- Strong understanding of analog and power circuits.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Automotive Experience
- Product Development Project Management
- Experience Creating Technical Documentation for Processes, Testing or Manufacturing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Test and Validate existing products.
- Design, prototype, validate and prepare electronics products for manufacturing.
- Develop consumer electronic products.
- Introduce new electronic products to the automotive market
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of electrical design experience
- Experience with digital and analog electronics
- Experienced using electrical test equipment.
- Experience with technical writing
- Experience with PCB design tools
- Experience with embedded programming