Senior Director of Software Engineering
Managed by Jobot Pro
$210,000 - $230,000
A bit about us:
With over 30 years in business, we are a global leader in providing value-added services to niche markets. Our investors and leadership teams are comprised of successful Tech Entrepreneurs, Professional Athletes, and other private investors. A tech-centric mindset helps us continue to remain a leader in the industry, and always strive put our best product forward to our customers.
If you are forward-thinking, enjoy a technical environment that fosters growth, then please read on....
Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits and Matching 401K!
- Excellent Work/Life Balance!
- Fun Working Environment!
- Employee Discounts!
- Top Investors and Technical Leadership!
We are hiring for a Director of Engineering to help develop, scale, and guide our teams to deliver best in class service to our internal customers. You will be responsible for Code Reviews, Architecture, and System Design, along with building and delivering on technical roadmap.
Key Responsibilities And Essential Functions
- Help set our technical vision and work across engineering and product teams to instill, enact, and iterate on that vision
- Lead the platforms engineering teams with a heavy focus on managing managers, building a team of diverse engineering leaders, and broadening and maturing engineering practices and culture
- Collaboratively partner with product, data science, UX, and other teams within the organization to drive business outcomes; actively build relationships outside of the engineering organization
- Work with other development leaders and teams to create comprehensive solutions shared across multiple product areas.
- Experience working within a .Net environment along with AWS experience
- Extensive experience recruiting, retaining and leading high-functioning engineering teams in fast-paced product-focused environments
- Excellent product sensibility and communication skills -- experience partnering closely with Product and other leaders to drive business outcomes
- Up-to-date technical knowledge that enables you to identify and lead teams through complex technical decisions and provide strategic guidance
- Experience coaching and supporting both managers and managers of managers through empathy, compassion, and candor within the engineering organization as well as between teams
- Ability to translate strategy into execution; holistically identify and define organizational objectives and implement processes and systems that support those goals